Eye doctor - I have NEVER had an actual eye exam (that I can remember) unless the driving one at the DL division counts. Having your eyes dilated SUCKS. I hate not being able to see correctly.
Lunch, because an eye appt. at 10am does not leave time in the morning for proper personal hygiene AND breakfast.
Then on to Allergy to receive the weekly shot in each arm, and watch as the HUGE welts appear on the back of my arms.
Next, MRI on my hand because the highly educated orthopedic doctor (who can sew Matt's thumb back together and perform a complete ACL reconstruction on Nate's knee) can only say 'hum...weird' about the pain I am having in my hand.
Then to football practice, thank goodness for kind hearted brother's and sister's who will take your son to practice so he will be on time - and so the team can actually practice with a quarterback.
I kind of want to start painting my office to, but we'll see if there is time. Kelli it sounds like you could use the soothing smell of paint and the meditative effects that only painting a room can provide. Your welcome to join me.

No comments:
Post a Comment