7.13.2008

Happy Birthday Chaselyn!

3 years old today!  Love you.

Sydney has had a rough week, it started with the stitches, then she got a huge sliver in her foot on Friday night. On Saturday she was out running around when Molly took out both of her legs and put her firmly down on the concrete which scraped her elbow and bruised her behind good.  This morning we were getting ready for church and Matt was getting her showered when she discovered she couldn't move her head without pain, must have hurt it yesterday when she fell.  I was ready for church, on time even, dang -I'm on the inactive list for sure now! I've decided that I'm going to put Sydney on her bed and not let her get up for anything for at least a week, wait for the target that is apparently on her to fade :)

No comments: