Sydney got to be a string ray in this years 1st grade play. Again, the amazing Mrs. Booth does a play with the whole first grade, show off or over achiever, I don't know which but glad both of my kids got to be in her class! This play was great, each child had a speaking part or was part of the choreographed dancing, and all of them sang. I don't know how she does it. Sydney got to be the person to introduce the play, then at the end the kid that was supposed to end the play wasn't there so Mrs. Booth gave the part to Sydney. It was fun to watch. If I wasn't so lazy I would put a small video clip of it on here. That would require me, however, to put the video on to my computer. So you'll have to be happy for the picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment