11.02.2007

SOOOOO close!!!


They are all painted and varnished and the drawers are in.  To bad I forgot to order the bin pulls!!!  So I got them ordered tonight and hopefully they will be here in 5 days! Getting so close though. My right hand is so swollen, I hurt it playing softball this last summer and after using the clamps to hold the boards in place to route and gripping the router and the nail gun and the paint brush and even holding the can and pressing the nozzle to spray on the varnish. The tendon between my pointer finger and my thumb is so swollen and it hurts so bad.  I was attaching the legs to the desktop on Matt's desk and I had to wrap my legs around them and use my whole body to try and alleviate some the the stress from my hand while holding the drill, and I couldn't do it.  I finally had to have Matt come in and finish drilling in the screws.  But I'm so excited they look so good, the pictures really don't do them a lot of justice.  I hope you will come and see them.  They were a lot of work but totally worth it.  This shows the corner desk and Matt's desk, I will take more pictures when the bin pulls get here. so you can see the project table to.

No comments: