2.05.2007

Whales have it....

so Chris made me laugh the other night. I was putting him to bed, and while I was standing next to his bed, I was rubbing my stomach and abs and mentioned that my stomach was sore Chris looked at me and asked why, I told him that I had been doing some situps and exercising the night before and now my muscles were sore from it. He looked at me again with this silly face and said, oh.. situps don't hurt me. I laughed and started stretching again, my shirt must have gone up a little because I noticed he was looking at my stomach, so I grabbed my stomach and said, see this why I'm exercising and doing situps they help get rid of this... to which he replied, oh that's called blubber whales have it. It keeps you warm.

I just smiled gave him a kiss and was happy to know that he was actually paying attention in school!

No comments: