1.29.2007

To get caught up....

....... go straight to the bottom and work your way up, you will get caught up on what has gone on around here for a while. There are some jokes that some of you may not get, sorry, but for those who do they're funny! I hope you enjoyed the picture show. Let me know what you want to see and I will try to get it posted. I'm working on a Photography page, with permission I will post some of my work. Thanks for looking.

Outty - Nat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NAT! I love it when you update WebPages it is so much fun to see your family grow and to catch up through pictures. You are so creative, your children are beautiful & you and Matt seem so happy. Soon we will have set up a time to visit together! I haven't created a blog, but I do have a myspace page. If you ever get a chance you should go out
http://www.myspace.com/102166556 or look up princess@mesanetworks.net you will find me. Hugs and love to you and yours! Including your MOM! LOVE KARI