I am trying to get caught up on all the blog 'games' if that's what you would call them. I actually visited my sister-in-law's blog and left a comment. I'm coming along with this blog thing. So here is what she had on her blog. I know I have missed out on a many of things sorts of things, so if you have anything you can send me for me to post please feel free.
Memories
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, That's OK to.
Can't wait to see what memories you have of me!

2 comments:
I remember the first time I met you. You had your hair in pigtails and had a bandana on your head. You know the "natalie hair do". I was so nervous to meet you guys but you were all so nice and I am so glad I married into your family! I just love you guys! Thanks for all you do.
Memories of you, lets see...watching you will Chris when Barry and I first started dating,I was sure I never wanted kids after that! :) You tellings us you were pregnant with Syd-enough said! And then how freaking skinny you were! Painting your house until all hours of the night and all the marks I left on your ceiling which are still there and totally bug me! Paint signs in the basement until my hand wanted to fall off and listening to Kelly Clarkston nonstop. Sitting in Olive Garden bawling our eyes out about Chase while the waiter wondered what was wrong with us but not really caring. Love your guts by the way!
Post a Comment