7.25.2008

HURRY

If you were to walk into my house RIGHT NOW, it would be CLEAN!  Not just picked up, but dang clean I spent NINE hours cleaning my house yesterday. I wiped the walls, I pulled out the washer and dryer, dusted, washed windows, I locked the dog in her kennel for 2 hours just so the floor would stay paw print free for just a little while.  CLEAN.  I am still working on the mountain of laundry that no matter how much I get done in one day, it's back the next.  But that's ok because my house is clean.  It really is amazing how much better you feel when you wake up to a clean kitchen, it almost shocked me when I walked out of my bedroom.  Now if I could pause all my family members so that it would stay this way past today.

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

you know i'm totally taking the credit for this, right?

natalie said...

by credit she means.... didn't lift a finger to clean, however unblocked my chi, or karma, or zen... or whatever it may have been by taking over the SUPER OVERWHELMING task of getting a website up for me. Thanks Lady!