7.29.2008

Busy Monday

Ever have one of those Mondays where you planned to sit home and do nothing, that's what I was supposed to do yesterday. It turned out however, that we left our house at Noon and I got back at Midnight. Chris started football practice yesterday and I completely forgot to get his physical turned in, and remember his traumatizing day at the amusement park. Turns out it WAS a sickness, could be strep but not sure. The culture at the doctor's came back negative but she said it could still come back positive in the next couple of days.  So after picking up the physical form we rushed to the pet store, to Downeast, to the mall, to Subway, then to the doctor's office (where I find out that my sister-in-law is in the hospital waiting to have surgery), then to Target, then rushed home to change Chris and hand him and Syd off to Matt so he can take Chris to practice.  I then left to get gas, to Target (return from earlier visit), to the Apple store, to the hospital.  The last one was my choice but I had to go see her.  She's fine by the way, gallbladder-less, but fine. So busy day. Boring post, thanks for reading anyway! 

No comments: