6.10.2008
A Vacation Planned
We are leaving for Colorado tomorrow morning. The last time we went to Colorado, Chris was 11 months old! It's been a while. I'm excited to see people that I have not seen for 7 to 10 years. We have some fun stuff planned. We are going to Water World (check this out at www.waterworldcolorado.com) such a fun place, then we are going to the Museum of Natural History (we have to do the educatioal stuff, for when the kids report on what they did this summer) plus I love the dinosaur part. Then we are going the Aquarium Downtown, and then..... to a Braves game (in Denver so technically it's a Rockies game but Matt won't let me call it that). Of course, we will see my family that lives there. Chris and Syd are so excited, hope they feel that way half way through Wyoming! I'll post pictures when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey I hope you had a good vacation. I just found your blog and am so glad that you guys have one. It is great to be able to keep in touch and "see" you guys-your kids are dang cute and getting so big-oh and I LOVE your daughters walls you want to come paint my house now? Hope all is well with you guys! We miss you!
Greg and Amy (and kids)
you can see us at www.nielsonramblings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment