6.02.2008

IT's finally done

Ever get that 'I don't have enough on my plate' urge, after we got home from the park last night I decided it was time to finish Sydney's room, remember the polka-dots I was going to get around to.  Well last night was the time.  It's good to have a vinyl cutter on hand, because it allows you to express your creativity (so I tell Matt, he'd just like me to get paid to express my creativity).  So I cut some polka-dots, started with 3 22 inch in diameter ones and filled in the small areas with some small dots, I applied them to the wall and let Syd and Chris remove the transfer tape.  They were having a blast, it then became a contest to who could get the biggest tape ball made, so they pulled as fast as I could apply.  I cut a total of 12 feet of different sized circles.  Above her closet is the vaulted side of her ceiling which allowed me to be creative yet again and I came up with a quote to put there (well actually I borrowed the quote and made it my own).  So it's finally done and now I can relax.  Now if I could only find bedding that I like for Chris' room, there are 3 gallons of lime green paint at home depot chanting.. "use us on Chris' walls".  Because Pepto pink and scuba blue is just not enough color for one hallway.






P.S. Molly's surgery went great, we paid a little extra for the laser that's supposed to speed up the recovery.  She is a little drowsy but I think she will be back to normal quickly.

No comments: