
3.27.2008
TA DA!
So I'm done, had I thunk this out more I probably should have waited a couple of days before I started this project due to the fact that Nate and Ash are staying here for a couple of days so Nate isn't alone during the day after his surgery. But I'm done and I LOVE IT!!! Sydney does to, and according to Matt so does Pepto-Bismol. It is pink. It glows down the hallway, it's awesome and it looks so good with her black furniture. I am going to paint her dresser tonight so that it will be black to. We have decided to put different sized polka dots in a darker pink all over the walls to, but for now and for the sake of my family, I'm done. I will do the polka-dots another day. Besides the bathroom has never been painted and I don't like it white, I'm thinking Beach Theme.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment