I LOVE to paint. It's been along time since I've painted a room. I painted Nate's old room when he moved out, but it was the same color and before that it's been years! I can't do years in between paint coats, it's much to hard on me. Matt would probably tell you it's much to hard on him and the kids when I do paint, or have any project. I am someone who, once I start the project, I must finish the project in record speed and nothing will get in my way. Including laundry, dinner, rearing children, pets, Matt, etc. When it's project time, it's Me and Home Depot. DO NOT get in the way!
That being said, today I am painting Sydney's room. We found bedding at Target yesterday, it's VERY colorful. I let Syd pick a color from the quilt for her walls. She chose pink, which is kind of funny, because Sydney is not a 'pink' girl. That's what she wanted though, so that's what she is getting! Watch for pictures of her 'new' room.
Here is a picture of what it looks like now (well what it looks like after I have sanded the stripe, and moved furniture into the middle of the room, and started to apply tape to the walls)


No comments:
Post a Comment