3.01.2008

Introducing Molly..... (The Real reason I'm soo behind)




(Oh wait, I'm post dating I'm right on schedule!)  This is Molly, she is an 8 week old English Springer Spaniel and is the newest edition to our family.  She is what some may call the biggest sacrifice made so far by me, for my husband and children.  We bought her in Idaho, and didn't tell the kids what we were doing.  We told them to get in the car we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa in Logan. When we pulled up to the house where she was at, they were a little confused and because it is against the law to keep their shoes on the in car, they were a few steps behind Matt and I.  They were still not sure what was going on when they turned the corner into the garage whence Molly came and I was holding a puppy Matt had another one OH how I wish I had a picture of their faces at this point.  We carried them out into the yard and let the puppies run around, then I walked up behind Sydney and asked which one she wanted to take home.  TO KEEP! she replied.  I just closed my eyes and nodded my head yes with a big sigh.  So she picked the brown and white girl.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm so happy you can't spell too! the 'You're' in your title should be spelled 'your'. :)