3.03.2008

The Dentist

We get to spend a lot of our time at the dentist for the next few months.  Sydney went in for her check up last week and gets to have a retainer put in, a rapid pallet expander, to be exact.  The girl got my big teeth and Matt's small bite, this will not be her last orthodontic procedure!  Matt also gets to have the same thing, his will not be cemented in though.  Chris will have a retainer put in, in a couple of years to deal with his tongue thrust (whatever that is, I told the dentist).  ME, I'm great, No cavities, lots of room, so much room that I still have all four of my wisdom teeth and room to spare. Dentist said eat more sugar how are we supposed to make any money off you! :) I just pointed to Sydney.

No comments: