12.26.2007

CHRISTMAS



We had a good Christmas, the kids stayed in bed until 8:30 which was a lot better than I expected.  They have never been up earlier than 9:30 but this year they were really excited. I think they got most of what they wanted, it was kind of a big Christmas, they got pretty spoiled.  We also had a good white Christmas. we've had some good snow and there is no sign of it stopping any day soon. After Christmas morning we got cleaned up and ready for dinner with my family. It was a good dinner and a good time.  I recommend the game Buzz Word, it's one that Matt's sister Andrea introduced to us.  It is tons of fun, you have to have at least 8 people, and a good sense of humor.  We will celebrate with Matt's family next Saturday so we are looking forward to that.  I am ready for the holidays to be over though.  It's been a busy nonstop last couple of months. I am hoping for once that it will actually slow down after the New Year, time will tell.

No comments: