11.16.2007

TAA DAA - They are complete.

I got the bin pulls today, they were correct.  Never mind the $40 in extra shipping charges that I paid for.  They look fantastic, they match the card holders I had for the file drawers. I love them.  Any way, here are the final pictures, like I said before the pictures don't show how good they look, and the room isn't shaped for picture taking.  But I love my production room, I have my computer out of my bedroom finally, Matt has a desk for doing his homework, I have my project table for doing the vinyls on, it also is great for cutting fabric and I'm looking forward to wrapping Christmas presents on it.  I have a TV in here for the kids complete with a cable box, DVD player, and a Super Nintendo.  Next to the TV is my sewing machine, I might get those pants hemmed for Nate that have been sitting around for 6 months.  It is a great room, I'm looking forward to decorating it to. Displaying some of the vinyls and my kids pictures.  Yea!



No comments: