


Here are the kids NEW pictures, I don't normally buy the school pictures so I take their yearly pictures myself.
This would be Chris's 2nd grade picture - 7 years old, and Sydney's 1st grade picture - 6 years old.
They are getting so big. Chris' picture breaks my heart, not to long from now it will be his senior picture that looks like this.
Sydney posed herself for hers (taught from birth they have!)
These were taken on a whim, had a break in building the desks so we ran down to the corner in a neighbors front yard and took them. Didn't turn out so bad for no planning. If you are ever looking for a great place to develop your photos check out www.adoramapix.com they do an amazing job and they will have great specials - like 1620's for $4.95! I do most of my prints in black and white and they turn out great! Ordered the picture with both of them in it, in color, 16x20 it's fantastic. I cannot recommend them enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment