
For father's day I really wanted to surprise Matt with a gift, which can be hard. So I thought out a plan and I'll tell you what, the best laid plans are not always best! I got him a grill (how boring can you get, but it is a great upgrade from our previous grill). I bought it on Tuesday, so that I wouldn't be shopping on the Saturday before, I hid it in a friend's garage. My plan was to assemble it there and then sneak it to the backyard and then send Matt out to start the grill for our BBQ at which point he would discover his new grill. By the end of the day, that is what happened, but not so much in those exact circumstances! I could not have pulled this off without the help I got from Barry, Kelli, Lonny and Nate. so.... Thanks SOOO MUCH for the help. Matt did get his surprise and it was great.

No comments:
Post a Comment