So I have to brag, because I am cool!! Sydney's costume ROCKED!! and yes I made it - No pattern, just the one in my head!!! Sydney was awesome, it was freakin' cold that night and she was in 2 layers of tights and a cape with her hair up. She lasted longer than Chris who was ready to call it quits after about a half an hour. Granted I never had to climb mountains to go trick or treating, and I don't ever remember it being that cold. My ears were frost bitten I was sure!
Sydney's debut at a Halloween party, thanks Teri and Kelli and Barry for inviting us, was all I needed to make it worth the week from hell making the costume. There were people hunting her down to see her, and Sydney thought it was cool that boys would tell her she had the best costume!
Then at school she was probably the last child to show up (that hair was not the easiest thing to do, and yes, that was her real hair). But she walked in and instantly all the kids were yelling 'hey look at Sydney she's Syndrome", now if you've had the chance to meet Sydney and know her well - she does not like the attention to be on her, so it was funny to see everyone make such a big deal about it.
Sydney's Kindergarten Class
Sydney's debut at a Halloween party, thanks Teri and Kelli and Barry for inviting us, was all I needed to make it worth the week from hell making the costume. There were people hunting her down to see her, and Sydney thought it was cool that boys would tell her she had the best costume!
Then at school she was probably the last child to show up (that hair was not the easiest thing to do, and yes, that was her real hair). But she walked in and instantly all the kids were yelling 'hey look at Sydney she's Syndrome", now if you've had the chance to meet Sydney and know her well - she does not like the attention to be on her, so it was funny to see everyone make such a big deal about it.
Sydney's Kindergarten Class
We carved some awesome pumpkins too....

No comments:
Post a Comment